четверг, 15 марта 2007 г.

Clubhouse - Fort - Castle - No Adults Allowed!!

Clubhouse - Fort - Castle - No Adults Allowed!!






Since I was a kid a long long time ago I always had a fascination with building fortes and club houses. Whether it was out of pillows or cardboard i used whatever was at my disposal. Now that I have more resources available than just pillows and blankets I decided it was an opportune moment in my life to build a real one for my kids.


I have never built a structure in my life but I started out with 4 4x4 by 16' redwood posts and several bags of quikrete and I was launched past the point of no return. I scoured the internet and got my general ideas laid out in my head much of the design work I owe to Barbara Butler. I was consumed for the next several months to building the club house of my dreams. I have never been so happy in my life building this project.


Specs:


Structure Base is 5' x 5'

Total Height 17' Appox

Wood - All Redwood

Tubular Slide

Stainless Steel Firepole

Rock Climbing Wall on the back of the structure

Tire Swing

2 Regular Swings

On secret escape door in the back.


Here are the pictures of my work.


Original article and pictures take www.instructables.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий